(1) The following terms and conditions are part of every contract between Nordic Brands GmbH - hereinafter: SELLER and the customer.
(2) The SELLER offers high-quality nutritional supplements (hereinafter: goods) for sale via its online shop. The SELLER provides its services exclusively on the basis of these terms and conditions, which can be viewed at any time on this website and are sent to the customer by email in the event of a contract being concluded.
3) If you have cause for complaint, you can contact us using the details set out in paragraph 1.
(1) The presentation of the goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding offer from the SELLER.
(2) The customer can make any selection from the offer and place goods in the shopping cart by clicking on the shopping cart symbol. If no more changes are to be made to the order, the ordering process can be completed and a binding order can be submitted by clicking on the “ORDER WITH OBLIGATION TO PAY” button. The receipt of the order is displayed to the customer immediately after completing the ordering process. The SELLER saves the order and the order data entered by the customer in accordance with the data protection declaration. In addition, the customer will also be sent his order data by e-mail.
(3) The customer will be informed of the receipt of the order by e-mail.
The protection of your personal data and your privacy are important to us. The European General Data Protection Regulation places new requirements on the processing of personal data, to which we have been adhering since May 25, 2018 i. s.d. Art. 14 European General Data Protection Regulation (“EU GDPR”). Information on the business purpose, the purpose of data storage, the data recipients, our data protection officer, your right to information, the right to deletion or correction, etc. can be found in our data protection declaration, which you can find here.
(1) Goods are delivered to the delivery address specified by the customer, unless otherwise agreed. When processing the transaction, the delivery address specified in the SELLER's order processing is decisive.
(2) Delivery is currently possible in Germany. The delivery time is 3-7 working days; The delivery period begins on the day after the SELLER has received payment.
(3) The exact shipping costs can be found in our shipping information.
(4) If the SELLER incurs additional shipping costs due to the specification of an incorrect delivery address or an incorrect addressee, non-acceptance or non-collection of a delivery, these costs must be reimbursed by the customer, unless the customer is not responsible for these circumstances.
(5) If the goods ordered by the customer cannot be delivered on time because the SELLER was not supplied in time by its suppliers, it will inform the customer immediately. In such a case, the customer is free to wait for the delivery of the ordered goods or to cancel his order. Further legal claims of the customer remain unaffected. In the event of a cancellation, any consideration already paid will be reimbursed immediately.
(1) The customer has the following options for payment:
Payment in advance
When selecting the payment method in advance, the SELLER gives the customer his bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount is to be transferred to the SELLER's account. After receipt of payment on the SELLER's bank account, the goods will be prepared for shipment on the next working day.
(2) All prices are to be understood as total prices including the statutory sales tax, but plus any shipping costs that may arise.
The goods remain the property of the SELLER until full payment has been made.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel contracts (including ordered products, provided they are intact, unopened and resalable) within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, Nordic Brands GmbH; Op de Geest 6; 25884 Viöl., email: firstname.lastname@example.org by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back)
Nordic Brands GmbH
Op de Geest 6
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us for the purchase of the following goods - ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)
(*) Cross out what is not applicable
(1) The customer has a statutory right to liability for defects. With regard to liability for defects, the statutory provisions apply unless otherwise stated in the following limitations of liability with regard to compensation for damages.
(2) With the exception of injury to life, limb and health and the breach of essential contractual obligations (handover and transfer of ownership of the goods), the SELLER is only liable for damages that are attributable to intentional or grossly negligent behavior on the part of the SELLER. This also applies to indirect consequential damages such as lost profits in particular.
(3) Furthermore, the SELLER is liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations, the breach of which jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract, or for the breach of obligations, the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on the observance of which the customer regularly relies. In this case, however, the SELLER is only liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. The SELLER is not liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those specified in the preceding sentences. The above limitations of liability do not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health, for a defect after the assumption of a guarantee for the quality of the goods and for fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
(4) Insofar as the SELLER's liability is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
(1) For all disputes that arise in connection with the initiation, execution or processing of the contractual relationship between the SELLER and the customer, German law applies exclusively, unless mandatory consumer protection regulations of the country in which the customer has his habitual residence have priority. The application of the UN sales law is excluded.
(2) The place of jurisdiction and performance is the SELLER's registered office if the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law.
(3) The contract language is German.
Should individual provisions of these GTC be wholly or partially ineffective, the rest of the GTC shall remain effective.
(1) The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), which can be accessed at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
(2) The SELLER always endeavors to settle any differences of opinion arising from the contractual relationship in an amicable manner. The SELLER does not take part in a procedure at a state-approved consumer arbitration board. The legal process is open at all times. You are always welcome to contact us at email@example.com.