Nordic Brands GmbH uses its own and third-party cookies on its website mr-nutri.com which are used to provide services such as measurement, analysis and advertising when a user browses the website.
Cookies are files that are sent to the browser by a web server to record user actions while surfing the website.
Certain cookies may collect personal information.
The different types of cookies that exist are listed below:
Types of Cookies
- Cookies for user input
- Cookies used to identify or authenticate the user (single session only)
- Cookies for the safety of the user
- Cookies for Multimedia-Player
- Session Cookies to balance loading
- Cookies to customize the user interface
- Supplementary cookies (plug-in) for sharing with social networks
Subject to consent:
- The remaining cookies
depending on jurisdiction:
- Own cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal device from the device or domain of the publisher of the website from which the services requested by the user are provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a device or domain that is not managed by the website publisher, but by third parties who process the data collected through cookies.
- Cookies depending on the duration of their activation:
- Session Cookies: These types of cookies are designed to collect and store data while a user accesses a website.
- Permanent cookies: With this type of cookie, the data remains stored on the end device and can be accessed and processed by the responsible provider for a specified period of time. This period can last from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies depending on purpose:
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are used both by the site owner and by third parties to record the number of users and in this way to measure and statistically evaluate the use of the service offer. For this purpose, navigation on the website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products and services for you.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies for the most efficient management of the advertising space that the publisher may envisage on a website, application or platform on which it provides the requested service, taking into account the content published or the frequency with which the ads appear .
- Social cookies are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.). Their function is to control interaction with social widgets on the site.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are cookies for the most efficient management of the advertising space that the publisher may envisage on a website, application or platform on which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about user behavior through constant observation of their browsing habits. This allows a special user profile to be developed in order to display tailored advertising.
It is also possible that when you visit a website or open an e-mail with advertisements or offers for certain products or services, a cookie is installed on your browser that can later be used to serve advertising related to the search query made and thereby control, for example, how often ads are viewed, where they appear and when they are viewed, etc.
The cookies that require consent, both our own and those of third parties, are used on this website below.
Analytical third-party cookies:
Google Analytics: Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/
Anonymous: (ads visited, analytics, browser information, cookie data, date/time, demographic data, hardware/software type, interaction data, pages visited, domain service)
Pseudonymized: (IP address (PII EU), search history based on data location, click data chain, device ID (PII EU)), PII (name, address, phone number, email address, input), Sensitive (financial information)
Data passed on to third parties:
More information on: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/technologies/types/
You can allow, block or delete installed cookies by making the appropriate selection in the configuration of your browser.
However, you must be aware that you may then no longer be able to fully use the functions of this website.
Below we offer you links with information on how to configure your preferences regarding cookies in the main browsers:
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=de
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Cookies-und-Cache/Cookies-Informationen-die-Websites-auf-Ihrem-Computer-ablegen/ta-p/12435
Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/de
Safari IOS (iPhone, iPad) http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=de_DE&locale=de_DE
Cookies Flash http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/de/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Weitere Informationen über Cookies de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie